Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



4 February 2013

17 - February White with 1 challenge



Here's my layout for February's White With One challenge to use white + pink + hearts. (Hmm, I'm not sure why there's a shadow down the bottom in the middle, it's not there IRL!)

I already had these photos printed and a sketch picked out (from the September 2012 My Creative Sketches challenge) but it hadn't gone beyond that. This seemed like the perfect way to pick the papers, despite the fact that Kyaa hates pink. I'm really pleased with how it turned out - even Kyaa didn't mind all the pink!

The pink papers are from an LSS challenge win, along with the lace. The stick on pearls and hearts were from my stash, along with the striped paper which is actually a tag from some hair clips. I die cut the title and the two little hearts from it. The silver heart was on the tag already and I liked how it looked with the die cut negative above so I just cut the narrow strip and rounded the corners from the larger tag that it was. I don't throw anything out and eventually it comes in handy like this, or at least that's what I keep telling myself when I look at all my stuff, LOL!

The dies I used were:

Cheery Lynn Heartland of America die (large)
Memory Box Serafina Heart (98278) and matching Cupid Heart (98281)
MFT Die-namics heart from Notched tag set

Till next time, happy days!

Francine

4 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous page....love the design, the layering and the hearts look amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1 :)

Laura said...

Very pretty. I love the shaped journalling.

Leonie Waldron said...

Thanks for joining in at White With 1 Francine :) Love your layout, I like how you've balanced the circular photos with the other shapes on the page. xo

myriamMG said...

love these circles ! thanks for playing at WW1!