Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



24 June 2012

Going Up


I finished this layout a while ago but never posted it, so I thought it was about time.
I used an old TLC kit. Virtually everything on this page is from that kit - the cardstock, papers, sticker letters (for UP), ribbon, and circle embellishments. The only things not from the kit are the sticker letters (GOING) which are by Basic Grey, the chipboard arrow (?maker), the chipboard letters (although they are TLC), the red clip and the blue brad. I also used a Kaisercraft stamp for the hot air balloons.

I cut the red circle from the kit with my Papertrey Ink - Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circle Die Collection and then used it as a frame over some of the patterned paper. I also cut the green grid paper with my MFT Die-namics wonky scallop border, and the blue "flower" medallion is a Sullivan's die for which I can't find a link.

Unfortunately I no longer remember where the sketch I used is from, so if anybody knows, please let me know so that I can properly credit the designer.

Till next time, happy days.
Francine

No comments: