Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



17 February 2012

Liebster Bog Award!


What a pleasant surprise I received when I checked my emails today to find a comment from the lovely Claudia that she had an award for me on her blog! I came across Claudia's blog quite by accident one day and was really taken with her beautiful drawing. She makes lovely cards too and often leaves me nice comments on my blog. And I'm sure we all know how nice it is to get lovely comments from people all over the world, most of whom we don't know in person!

The Liebster Blog Award is meant for those blogs in Blog Land that have 200 or less followers. Liebster comes from German, meaning dearest or beloved but can also mean favourite. This award is such a wonderful way to show appreciation for those people who do beautiful work and inspire you but have a small following. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired you. To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know.

So, now to nominate five people. Well, in fact I have to nominate six because I couldn't leave any of them out! Some I actually know in person, some I know through an online scrapping group, and some I've just stumbled across on the web. All of them though inspire me with their wonderful scrapbooking and card making abilities. I decided to list them in alphabetical order because I don't want anyone to feel I like one more than the other! Please take a look at these lovely people's work and don't forget to leave them some comment love!


Till next time, happy days!
Francine

2 comments:

Lainie said...

Wow, thanku very much Francine. Wow, wow! My first ever award!! Thanku very, very much!!

Becky said...

Francine...thanks so much for the award...Now to find 5 people! Love this page!